Thursday, April 28, 2011

ficture from http://members.virtualtourist.com
Welcome to all the readers who took the time to visit this blog, I am very happy with your first visit to this modest blog. I created this blog to show the beauty of Bali, not only in kuta, nusa-two, Ubud, Sanur and places that have been popular in Bali. But this blog will show another side of Bali, a place not yet known but it has the potential to be developed and also has an extraordinary beauty

  I apologize in advance if the writing on this blog is not good, my english is not perfect and so interfere with your comfort in reading it. But I will try to step-by-step tune every article that I posted.
So keep visiting this blog, as you will see something new about the other side of the beauty of Bali, sbecause this paper is only a beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment